The sites on which I develop specific aspects of what I believe in and and you can discover them below. If you have any question related to any of these projects, don’t hesitate to email me or to tweet me.
- GizLie: GizLie is the name under which my creative partner Gizem and I create, experiment and share stories:
- I’m making a feature film, named In Five Years that I wrote and will direct. I have a producer, a creative producer, I went to the Cannes Film Festival, and I’m making a weekly video on YouTube following the journey making the film. You can watch them all here, and you can subscribe to the newsletter to stay updated!
- Mentorless: mentorless is a blog about filmmaking, storytelling and creativity where I curate knowledge and share stories from peers. It started in 2011 and has grown to a strong community with over 11,000 weekly subscribers on the newsletter only.
- The Creative Break: The Creative Break was born out of my passion finding practical ways to help creatives in burnout get back on the creative horse. Also works for creatives who just want to nurture their creative muscle.
- In July 2016, I launched Activate Creativity, an online pilot program to help people reconnect, stretch and nurture their creativity. People from 9 countries enrolled, and you can read testimonials and get on the waiting list for the next round here.